Search the forum,

Discuss sound! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
i have a job that customer is complaining about sound coming from rads, its like a circulating sound, system is around 20 yrs old , but boiler is about 2 , (worcester combi gas) boiler enginner has changed the pump, sound still there, when you close th trvs right down the sound disappears, or when yu open hot tap, but i gues this is because diverter valve is now open to hot water right???? , does anybody know what it is??? im not gsr so canot do nothing to the boiler, but do you reckin its something else??? the trv's or something???

Possibly lock shield valves closed down too much, try opening them all fully (taking note of how many turns so you can set the back) and see if the sound disappears.

they are fully open! all of them! the boiler engineer metioned a power flush??? would this cure it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sound! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock