Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Space saving frame for a betcom 4 glow worm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do you know if you can get a space spacing frame to project the boiler further out than hard to the wall.

Vaillant do one for the EcoFit Pure range, which is roughly the same boiler? So i'd assume Glow Worm do one for the BetaCom4.

Although Vaillant looks like a different mounting bracket.

It is a different bracket got caught out the other day when my merchant delivered the wrong one

Reply to Space saving frame for a betcom 4 glow worm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock