Discuss Sponsored thread: Adey Magnacleanse now with added freebies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we do the bag alone at £29.95 plus the dreaded.

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/magnacleanse-pipe-bag"]click here[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
So when a customer of yours expects their bathroom fitted for free because you did their heating last year, what's your response? :)

that's silly, I dont do bathroom fitting, but I would go back foc if the heating started to leak somewhere I hadnt touch for goodwill. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread: Adey Magnacleanse now with added freebies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock