Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread: Adey Magnacleanse now with added freebies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

The Adey Magnacleanse flushing system was always good value at £299 + VAT, but we notice that all our competitors have now followed us down to that price.

So to ensure that we are still offering the very best value, we are now offering 12 cans of MC3+ Rapide cleaner and an Adey pipe bag completely free with every purchase of a Magnacleanse machine.

Limited offer, while stocks last. Click here

Can you get the bags the hoses go in

Err...

Ray said:
Hi All

The Adey Magnacleanse flushing system was always good value at £299 + VAT, but we notice that all our competitors have now followed us down to that price.

So to ensure that we are still offering the very best value, we are now offering 12 cans of MC3+ Rapide cleaner and an Adey pipe bag completely free with every purchase of a Magnacleanse machine.

Limited offer, while stocks last. Click here

Is the bag of which you speak?

Yes but I've already bought the machine off you a bit back , just need a bag

last time I recommend your wonderful service, prices and friendly banter...

Yes, we do the bag alone at £29.95 plus the dreaded.

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/magnacleanse-pipe-bag"]click here[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
So when a customer of yours expects their bathroom fitted for free because you did their heating last year, what's your response? :)

that's silly, I dont do bathroom fitting, but I would go back foc if the heating started to leak somewhere I hadnt touch for goodwill. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread: Adey Magnacleanse now with added freebies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
We've always had Google advertisements, since the day we began. Though now we've switched domain names from .co.uk to .net, we had to reapply as a fresh brand new website so we've had no Google advertisements for some time while we waiting for approval. Now Google has approved our site, we...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Big thanks to The Wetroom Store for sponsoring the forum and keeping it free to use for all the members and unregistered readers. :) www.thewetroomstore.co.uk has a range of gear for every type of wetroom, along with heating systems too. "The wetroom store stringent demands for utmost quality...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
(this has been bought up on tilers so I made this thread, I've replicated it here, I haven't actually read feedback here about it.... yet... been busy with other things. But hang in there lads it will be minimal-ads soon) I'm aware of the fact that at the minute there are a large amount of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock