Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - deals on Ecotec Pro24 and Pro28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

You may have seen deals coming out of our National competitors on the Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 and Pro 28.

There is a deal supported by the manufacturer, and is not available to independent merchants, which has got on our wick a little bit. We don't mind fair competition, but that requires a level playing field.

However, one of the upsides of being employee-owned as we now are, is that we don't have to worry about what the shareholders say, because we are the shareholders.

So in the spirit of sticking two fingers up at the world, we have decided to counter attack with an offer of our own, which just happens to be a sniff cheaper.

So, [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/ecotec-pro-24he-combi.html"]Ecotec Pro 24[/DLMURL], including free standard flue kit is £597 + VAT
and [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/ecotec-pro-28he-combi.html"]Ecotec Pro 28[/DLMURL], including free standard flue kit is £627 + VAT

Available online or in your local store while stocks last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - deals on Ecotec Pro24 and Pro28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the shelf, I built my own system using with an app building software. Think Wix/Wordpress but for apps and a lot more complicated. This worked out a lot...
Replies
Views
One-Click Ratio Analyser Kit + FREE Regin Eye Video Boroscope Worth £82.60 ex vat. Just to make you all aware of the regin mega deal we are currently running until 30/04/18 or while stock lasts. This offer was sent out to our e-mail subscribers, so if you haven't subscribed to the newsletter...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Heres some of the details you have all been waiting for: Worcester Gas boilers - £50 off all models until we sell out. There will be selected other offers cutting deeper than that, but with very limited stock for each offer. Vaillant Gas Boilers - Ecotec Plus models, £100 off. Ecotec...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock