Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - Williams Black Friday 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few seconds before they all went

if you get anything adey or worcester can you post it up because i couldnt find where them baxis were went through all 31 pages please

Well done ray and williams this is the most excitement I've had on a Friday night for a while, just bagged the Baxi double combo

well done thog

if you get anything adey or worcester can you post it up because i couldnt find where them baxis were went through all 31 pages please

The baxis were on Page 1, second item Shaun.

What sort criteria do you have set on the browser? If you have it set to sort by price low-high, they will appear well down the list.

If you set the sort to "recommended" you will see things where we put them

What sort criteria do you have set on the browser? If you have it set to sort by price low-high, they will appear well down the list.

pg 5 for me set to recommended, have i done something wrong ?

so just to confirm recommended lists as you list them?

Last edited:

Shhhh don't spoil it, Shaun's 10 minutes away from a full on meltdown!

or computer through the window

and the deal ive seen is too good to pass all i will say its somthing to do with adey and 3 big items

I think the will keep the good stuff till tomo or Sunday night (Worcester) as it's the show piece & keeps people logged in...

tumblr_mcna6jmzpf1ry9hph.gif

pg 5 for me set to recommended, have i done something wrong ?

so just to confirm recommended lists as you list them?

Yes, recommended lists them as we set them. However, once they sell out, we sometimes push them down a few pages to make way for a new deal. We leave them up to give new vistors a taste of what they might have bought.

I think the will keep the good stuff till tomo or Sunday night (Worcester) as it's the show piece & keeps people logged in...

hope not everyone thinks the websites fecked atm :D better odds

I think he is trying to double his post count in one night!

trying to break the record of fastest finger first

Yes, recommended lists them as we set them. However, once they sell out, we sometimes push them down a few pages to make way for a new deal. We leave them up to give new vistors a taste of what they might have bought.

normal to see mostly sold out items that i saw before coming back up into my list?

wtf something wrong never even saw a listing for copper tube and now come up sold out

wtf something wrong never even saw a listing for copper tube and now come up sold out

The copper went up at the same time as the Baxi BOGOF. Copper was first item, and Baxi was second item in top row. There were 20 bundles of copper and 5 pairs of boilers. Both sold out in a few seconds.

They won't be there now, we will have moved them down.

The copper went up at the same time as the Baxi BOGOF. Copper was first item, and Baxi was second item in top row. There were 20 bundles of copper and 5 pairs of boilers. Both sold out in a few seconds.

They won't be there now, we will have moved them down.

Not my end just refreshed

image.jpg

image.jpg

Stop moaning!!

and no if i can have savings i can moan alot more

will give you an example

[DLMURL]http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/latest-offers/special-offers.html/adjustable-dudley-turbo-syphon-7669[/DLMURL]

would of bought easily 10

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the baxis & tube come up, stayed up for a minute or 2 at least till it said sold out... I don't fit baxis so wasn't for me

Thats it for tonight - unless Paul has a few beers and loses control later.

More excitment tomorrow night. Some real blinders lined up.

Thanks for all the orders this evening, and I hope that the hosting will be a bit more stable tomorrow.

Ray

tumblr_nt6f20RFxb1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

You get anything Shaun?

No most of my recommended is filled with sold out old stock that i already seen and somehow it decided to move back up the list

missed out on the copper and turbos 88 adj

but thnx ray for the deals

Can't believe how many deals I missed! Copper tube, Westtherm TRVs, Superfire torch, Black Mamba gloves...

Man, could have properly stocked up!

Ray, can the low priced items be bought and accumalated for the free delivery
Or does every purchase need to be over £100
Apologies if this has already been asked

Edit, just read an earlier post with the answer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - Williams Black Friday 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock