Search the forum,

Discuss State of Van Shelving etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

Just looking for ideas for shelving and how to lay out van stock for rear of van.
Personally ive got a transit connect with a roof rack and van guard pipe rack.
At the back its going to look alot like this
(i like things organsied lol)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341512133.801761.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341512141.773130.jpg

For the common fittings I use stanley fatmax organisers. Means I can carry the fittings into the job on a big job and immediately see what I'm short of. Tends to impress the customers that you're so organised and speeds up the job because you can always find the fittings quickly. I've built a rack to hold the boxes with a small lip on the front to stop them slipping out.

Ive thought about getting a stanley organised with the deep trays, went past all of the organisers when i went to get some sheets of ply for the shelving, cant believe my bill for 4 sheets of ply came to £75!!!!!

That was another idea thats ran through my head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to State of Van Shelving etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock