Discuss Stink pipe and building regs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Avery

Hi, can anyone tell me what are the building regs about stink pipes going past an (upstairs neighbours) bedroom window? Do I need their permission to put it up?

Thanks.

Hi, can anyone tell me what are the building regs about stink pipes going past an (upstairs neighbours) bedroom window? Do I need their permission to put it up?

Thanks.
If its within 3mts of an opening the pipe has to finish 900mm above the window, as for getting permission im not sure.

Hope this helps.

Sean

I think a new soil stack (as opposed to a modification or straight replacement) is notifiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stink pipe and building regs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some advice, I'm planning small extension (3m) but pipes going like this. How they can be moved to pass all regulations? The blue is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet...
Replies
Views
Back