Discuss Stop End Question: Help Me Please Before I Crack Up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FrankVItali

Hi All,

I have bought off the internet a 1/2" brass stop end with rubber washer,

Shop sent it me,

I am measuring across the thread, and it is measuring 3/4"

Am I missing something here? Hoping someone can help,

Regards

Frank

If it doesn't fit what you bought it for then yes youve been done

Sounds like a 3/4" cap for blanking off a washing machine valve. Especially with a rubber washer.

Why not just go to a plumbers merchant/diy store? The postage must of been more than the fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stop End Question: Help Me Please Before I Crack Up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I hope you can help please! I wanted to check whether the following seems reasonable before I spend more £ calling a G3 engineer out...
Replies
Views
I think I initially posted this in the wrong place,so I am adding it here. I hope someone can help...
Replies
Views
Don't laugh... (too much) We have a white mixer tap (20yrs old now) it needs replacing and I bought a very similar one yesterday.. it came with...
Replies
Views
Back