Discuss Struggling with Landlord certs in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

At the end of the day it is your name on the paper that says it is safe!
Take your time and do the job correctly.

We only have private landlords and tend to combine an annual service with the certificate.

Estate agents etc are all about the paperwork. No use to me!

If the work doesn't pay, don't do it.

Only my opinion.

Thank you, I thought so, we have letting agent who says bill-to tenant when tenant forgot agreed appointment
That's a cop-out. The letting agent has a contract with the tenant. You don't and could not possibly legally enforce this charge if disputed.

If the tenant needs to pay, then letting agent should charge tenant and pay you.

That's a cop-out. The letting agent has a contract with the tenant. You don't and could not possibly legally enforce this charge if disputed.

If the tenant needs to pay, then letting agent should charge tenant and pay you.
Thank you, letting agent says the the tenants fees act 2019 stops them charging the tenants

Reply to Struggling with Landlord certs in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
In Brief !! About to purchase a 2 bed apartment that was let out for the last 2 years and the landlord has done a full refurb . During a visit...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Over the weekend, my wife insisted that I cleared out a junk cupboard in our utility room, in doing so I discovered a stopcock (that we...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock