Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Stuart Turner N1.5 PCB - where can I get one ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My customer's Stuart Turner Monsoon 1.5N shower pump was turned off while I changed the shower valve and when turned back on no longer worked. ST confirmed this is a know fault that just by turning the electricity supply off and on again can "fry the PCB". they gave me the part number for a new PCB then told me it was no longer available and that I would need a "service pack" which contains a lot of parts not needed for the job. It would also cost almost as much as a new pump. Does anybody know where I can get a PCB for a ST Monsoon 1.5N please. Thankyou.

If you know a good electronic engineer friend, I would first ask them to look at the pcb.
Sometimes it is just a minor little part on the board.

What a ball ache. You can send the board away to be fixed cant you? Companies advertise on Ebay. Might be worthwhile if that's what it is. Or have a go yourself, is only solder....
That or just buy a pump off ebay. I got one last year for less than 30quid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stuart Turner N1.5 PCB - where can I get one ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock