Search the forum,

Discuss Summer holiday over back to the grind . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Back from holidays hit the ground running hope your all well . Cheers kop

20180628_084321.jpg

yes town but I have but got a week in Cornwall in September to look forward to so head down and get some of these jobs shifted all the best mate kop

yes town but I have but got a week in Cornwall in September to look forward to so head down and get some of these jobs shifted all the best mate kop
I hope you enjoyed it and the weather was great.how long have you been there fore? Did you do some excursions?

Yes mate they were nice enough plenty of attractions nearby but had to make the effort if you wanted them as not in walking distance ,beach was only over the road easy to get about though either by bus , train or tourist train , we had a chilled out week so didn't do to much to be honest . Cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Summer holiday over back to the grind . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath the boiler is difficult with lots of obstacles, is it okay if I run soldered copper over / across the top of the boiler? It'll be about 4" off the top...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we have a water circulation pump to bring hot water from our woodburning stove and send it to a thermal accumulator tank. We've just started our second season and it's broken. I thought these were meant to last 10 - 15 years? We don't have a domestic water supply - we use water from our...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, I'm hoping someone on here will be able to help me with an issue I'm having at home. We've just returned from a week long holiday and have noticed that one of our toilets (a catalano toilet on a geberit frame) seems to have brown water coming up into the toilet bowl. When we flush, the...
Replies
Views
Laurie1987
L
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock