Discuss Supports for sectional cold water storage tanks in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Ive been asked to replace some supports inside cold water storage tanks in a build building due to the existing ones being a Legionella risk. At the moment, hollow PVC-u pipe is used, does anyone know where to buy replacements or what is used for them? There is only 1 per tank and they are about 1m long by the looks of it.

Cheers

just use some solid pvc rod, im guessing theyve been flaged up becuase water could sit in them and warm up and start the risk

just use some solid pvc rod, im guessing theyve been flaged up becuase water could sit in them and warm up and start the risk

Ill see what I can find. I thin the worry about uncapped supports is that the water might not get refreshed in them like it would in the rest of the tank

Reply to Supports for sectional cold water storage tanks in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock