Discuss Suprima HE nightmare in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

OK I could tell the whole story but this is where I am now . The boiler will work for a day or two and then lock out with ignition fault. Reset and it may go for another couple of days. Heating engineer could find no fault & said wait until it fails altogether. Thought I might as well change the PCB, got a refurbished one and it locked out immediately but with circulation fault! I surmised I had been sent a dodgy board, sent it back for a refund, bought a brand new one and this does the same, , circulation fault!! Arghh. Put back the old one and back to 2 days running then ignition fault. So.... must I presume the old PCB is knackered and is displaying the fault incorrectly & I really do have a circulation problem??

How old is the pump ?

Yes turn it on 2

Reply to Suprima HE nightmare in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
J
Turned the system from hot water only, to hot water and central heating the other day. After it working briefly, it has now stopped all together...
Replies
Views
James Middleton
J
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock