Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Swimming pool boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on size.
Even quite large domestic pools only run on domestic meters.

Spoke to gas safe & as long as it"s a conventional boiler & not a specefic pool boiler you can work on them.

meant do you need separate quals as Ive been servicing them since I started as they are mostly less than 70kw so just domestic boilers so never bothered to query the need for addl quals

I thought the same thing lame. don't know what a specific pool boiler is..usually as you say there standard going through a plate of some description.

Specific pool boilers are on the hwb1 can't remember if you need your comercial ticket also or if it comes under domestic core

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Swimming pool boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock