Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss System Boiler reviews in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I am looking at Zanussi Ultra System 18kw. Does anybody has any experience with this brand. I have heard about thier other appliances like hobs and dishwasher but not much on boiler.

https://www.freeboilermanuals.com/assets/pdf/Zanussi/zanussi-system.compressed.pdf

A brand new unit is available for GBP 300. I am not really concerned about warranty but would be grateful if someone has first hand experience as user on installer about this boiler. I currently have an outdated and non condensing boiler (locally made) so must be a huge improvement. The other option is Wiessman vitoden 100-w Heat only model which is also brand new at GBP 400 without pump and expansion vessel.
Thanks

Never installed one (are they even available in this territory?) For a £100 more I think most members here would go for the Viessmann.

Thanks, I thought so but price was attractive for a brand new boiler so I thought I ask experts.

Wiessmann is 100 more than this plus pump and expansion vessel so in total it would be expensive.

The model I am looking at is B1KG 19kw.

There's an older model of Wiessmann 100-w WB1B 16 kw is also available (used for GBP150). As a professional, whats your advice.

Attachments

• Pages from Vitodens-100-W-HEAT-ONLY-brochure B1GA.pdf
    621.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Vitodens-100-WB1B-Compact.pdf
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
Go for the boiler that gives you the best aftercare and warranty, buying used is always a risk unless you know it's history and or an engineer that'll look after it for you.

Thanks. I'll have a look. Pakistan is not a huge market for heating systems and there's a scarcity of energy efficient (gas boiler) appliances. I can not get at 16-18kw system here, that is why I am sourcing one from UK.

Reply to System Boiler reviews in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
A
Previously had a WB Greenstar R28 HE System boiler with 4 pipes and vented (gravity fed) cylinder. No valves or pumps outside of the boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock