Discuss System , stop playing with your extra buttons. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
As above stop playing with your new buttons, any excuse to use em hey!

Just joshing about him closing down the defying gravity thread. It's an I'll get my coat moment.

System was right tho', I can just imagine going to see a bathroom with an electric shower hanging from the ceiling on a 10mm cable and being held up from below with a length of 15mm copper. The shower head tie wrapped to the 10mm.

Sorry guys but it was getting silly and had all the makings of another long BG thread with even dafter replies, so I felt you lot would have been better putting your hard earned knowledge to better use elsewhere. At that time their were a few posts asking for help. SIMPLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to System , stop playing with your extra buttons. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was looking for some innovative ideas from you all.šŸ˜Š Iā€™m renovating a bathroom in a flat. The soil, hot & cold water pipe runs stops me...
Replies
Views
Good Morning. I've been having an issue for a couple of days, that my nest thermostat is demanding heat, but the boiler does not activate...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock