Discuss TAS2000SR Flow Rate Dial not working in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

K

Kenny Worth

Hi I've just purchased a TAS2000SR but once connected the flow rate dial doesn't seem to change the flow at all. Its completely the same no matter which way the dial is turned.

The only difference to my old AS2000XT is that I've located the new one TAS2000SR ~2m further away on the opposite wall. Would the distance from the hot water cylinder make the difference?

Reply to TAS2000SR Flow Rate Dial not working in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple toilet with integrated macerator in my secondary...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock