Discuss Tax refunds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know that about paye, but if your cis get a good accountant your entitled to hefty tax rebates refunds anually.

Didn't know that about paye, but if your cis get a good accountant your entitled to hefty tax rebates refunds anually.

Who do you Guys think post in this forum Taylor Woodrow?

If your paying £2,500 sack your accountant, it may be necessary to shoot your book keeper as well but there may be exceptions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tax refunds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Back