Search the forum,

Discuss Testo 327 O2 cell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elverstown

Gas Engineer
Hi all,
A browser, but new to posting.
Has anyone replaced the o2 cell in their testo themselves? and where to get and how much?
Cheers
D.

Is it too hot for testo to handle?

It's just as cheap to have them do it

If replacing O2 shouldn't u re calibrate? Is it due or are u getting fault? If your getting fault it's damp. Stand testo with entry port facing up on a thick towel on a hot rad or a defective flue ( just need to dry cell out.)

Thanks guys,
spent over €500 on it last year, o2 cell went the same week as calib. ran out??? on youtube testo show cells as being field replaceable,and about $90ish?
up against a rock and a hard place cost wise. Testo 310? Kane 455?

Just a quick note; Got O2 sensor for €60. from kleinschmidtgmbh
Sensor, pack of filter and delivery less than €100. followed Testo instructions to calibrate.
D

Just a quick note; Got O2 sensor for €60. from kleinschmidtgmbh
Sensor, pack of filter and delivery less than €100. followed Testo instructions to calibrate.
D

Hi Elverstown
"followed Testo instructions to calibrate"
Where can i get these?,
ive just got message on my 327 "02 cell nearly depleted"

Thanks

gsr inspector to techie, lets see your calibration certificate for this year please, techie hang on just typing it out for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon johns, Yes, I do a bit of farming, and I spent more than the price of a 310 on my unit last year, and living in the countryside, I'd like to think the air is ok, apart from when there is some FYM spread around. Sadly, I drive but a humble Citroen, and it must be nice to live in a land where you can get your calibration done so cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testo 327 O2 cell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock