Discuss TF1 changing the direction of flow inlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slasher

Hi

I'm trying to change the directional flow on the TF1, does the TF1 inlet outlet unscrew clockwise or anticlockwise from the main body?

Regards

Dave

if you are repositioning it you will need to replace the spacer and o-rings with the correct colour for the new orientation

if you are repositioning it you will need to replace the spacer and o-rings with the correct colour for the new orientation

kay-jay - Yeah that's what I was trying to do as the installer orgionally put the TF1 on the flow on a OV system which is wrong as the system isn't sealed

Total Filter TF1 Quick Guide

Got them to sort to so it was on the return, but they haven't changed the direction on the inlet/outlet thought the red rings would already be installed but it's only the black one

There are no red o rings or spacer in the pack, so will need to speak to fernox about getting them

Should the red rings/spacers be in the pack?

Dave

Yeah and a blue and a yellow iirc.
What position is the pipe? If its vertical with flow going g up i don't think you need a spacer

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Cheers kay-jay

Any idea Is there any issues running it with the direction the wrong way for a few days till I get it sorted?

Dave

Will be fine. It just won't be quite as effective. The inner chamber is shaped so as to help the magnet attract the crud given a fixed flow direction.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TF1 changing the direction of flow inlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock