Currently reading:
TF1 changing the direction of flow inlet

Discuss TF1 changing the direction of flow inlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slasher

Hi

I'm trying to change the directional flow on the TF1, does the TF1 inlet outlet unscrew clockwise or anticlockwise from the main body?

Regards

Dave

if you are repositioning it you will need to replace the spacer and o-rings with the correct colour for the new orientation

if you are repositioning it you will need to replace the spacer and o-rings with the correct colour for the new orientation

kay-jay - Yeah that's what I was trying to do as the installer orgionally put the TF1 on the flow on a OV system which is wrong as the system isn't sealed

Total Filter TF1 Quick Guide

Got them to sort to so it was on the return, but they haven't changed the direction on the inlet/outlet thought the red rings would already be installed but it's only the black one

There are no red o rings or spacer in the pack, so will need to speak to fernox about getting them

Should the red rings/spacers be in the pack?

Dave

Yeah and a blue and a yellow iirc.
What position is the pipe? If its vertical with flow going g up i don't think you need a spacer

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Cheers kay-jay

Any idea Is there any issues running it with the direction the wrong way for a few days till I get it sorted?

Dave

Will be fine. It just won't be quite as effective. The inner chamber is shaped so as to help the magnet attract the crud given a fixed flow direction.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

There replacing all that changing the washer lark and just with a retaining ring you pull out twist and push back should be much easier

There replacing all that changing the washer lark and just with a retaining ring you pull out twist and push back should be much easier

Fair play to Fernox they are sending the missing Washers, O rings, Spanner & a Lid Seal O ring Free of charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TF1 changing the direction of flow inlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back