Discuss thank you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

erj

Gas Engineer
I was working in Essex two weeks ago at a house and it was hot 29C, at lunch time the lady came in and I thought she was going to say "any one for tea?" no she said " I know its hot lads so if you want to cool off just use the pool" ! so we did.

Not that's a nice customer

now that must have been north Essex somewhere and not the nasty Dagenham bit I grew up in :D

Yes Jay near bishop storford, gets better croppie next day she was sun bathing topless! ok she was layed on her front but hell put a smile on our faces

anything that takes away the drudgery of the day mate :D :D

sunbathing topless with tradesman working in the gaff........That's a green light if ever I've seen one :smilewinkgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to thank you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
V
Vokera 29c. Wouldn't have opted for it, but it came with the house, 2 years old boiler. It was locking out of a solid red light. Turning...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Back