Discuss The bathroom tap 300mm flexi is too short in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello
I have had to adjust a sink hight by several mm. Now my bathroom basin 300mm flexi is a fraction too short. It does up but under tension. Is there a bush of some sort that I could use to extend by a few mm. Ideally 1cm or more. I’m thinking that a 500mm would have too much slack. Or would a 500mm flexi be ok?

Regards
Tezzer

500mm is fine

Reply to The bathroom tap 300mm flexi is too short in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello there. I wonder whether anyone could suggest what may be the issue with the hot water in my bathroom. I have asked four different plumbers...
Replies
Views
CharlieMcT
C
F
Hi, My bathroom is getting redone in a few weeks. I have the option of 2 taps again or a mixer. I've seen online that if the hot flow is 'too...
Replies
Views
Hi all i have a question in regards to my stop tap , i moved in to my property not too long ago and have recently suffered with the dreaded burst...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Hello, I am renovating an old stone house in France - about 900 years old at the oldest part - and we are trying to use authentic materials in all...
Replies
Views
I want to replace the taps in a bathroom sink but im having trouble finding a tap wrench of the correct size: 1 - to fit the back nut. 2 - to get...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock