Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

The Good Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum' started by Dan, Apr 1, 2017.

Discuss The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Dan

Dan Admin

This is a thread that is now 365 pages long on tilersforums! We just say hi in the morning and see what we all have on that day etc.

It was started by an Italian that doesn't speak English at all. He uses Google translate to translate what he is reading, and what he wants to write as a reply!

http://www.tilersforums.co.uk/threads/why-not-say-good-morning-before-work.78550/

So here is ours.

Good morning people. :)

As I've been working on the forum for days I'm going to catch some sleep. See you in a few hours.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. pipeman-

pipeman- Plumber GSR

Hi all up and about sort the materials out of the lads hopefully then get finished early afternoon and take sometime off .enjoy your weekend and liking the new look

• Like Like x 1
  3. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

Up. Full of cold. Day off. Taking the missus, grand daughter and dog across to Redcar. Out for a meal tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  4. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

Morning g all just having a cuppa and getting ready for a spot of retail therapy...well that's what the Mrs calls it....have a good day....regards Turnpin:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Reg Man

Reg Man Trusted Plumber GSR

Good morning to everyone. What a beautiful spring day. Sun is shinning and I am off to cut the grass at the village hall and church grounds.

• Like Like x 1
  6. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Good morning guys , weekly acounts to do this morning, Towns at home this afternoon , big run-in now towards the end of the season , for those that dont know we are knocking on the door of the premiership. Tonight , definitely NOT ant and dec . Have a good day peeps.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Good morning from me as well.
    Just getting up now and the sun is gone :( , shower, cuppa and soon going to quote a job, hopefully the job will be better than the Weather!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dan

Dan Admin

Morning again. Back on it for me. Then quick shower and going out with the family to get a break. Typical it was sunny yesterday and it looks miserable today. Grrr. FU weather.

9. Lou

Lou Administrator Admin Top Contributor!!

Morning! I've got a few errands to run then I'll likely be helping @Dan@Dan out on here.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dan

Dan Admin

Lou has got to wear glasses Lou has got to wear glasses ner ner ner ner ner.

11. Lou

@Dan@Dan pot kettle black my darling. :cool::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dan

Dan Admin

Shhhh they don't know that.

13. Lou

Well it turns out I don't need new glasses but i do have an ear infection! Peel me a grape @Dan@Dan I'm poorly :D

14. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

You need to knock a bit louder :) and we'll knock louder still :)

15. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Unbelievable game today @SimonG@SimonG , we dont have a cat, and its probably a good job because I would have launched it in to space after todays game . #nothappy

• Like Like x 1