Search the forum,

Discuss The most important tool of all.. A coffee mug just for you... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

As any plumber will know the most important tool of the day is a nice big coffee mug.

And in buisness you cant just advertise to yourself. You gotta get out there and
ground pound the streets looking for work.

Its the same with us. We cant just sit in the office all day drinking coffee.
We have to promote PORSADRILL to plumbing retailers etc.

So when Vistaprint offered us a FREE mug we thought it was worth a cheeky peek.
Of course they dont really expect any company to order ONE mug right?

Its just a ruse to get you to look at their site and put an order in for more than one mug.
After all whats the point of having ONE promotional mug for your company.

Cue the company check book and yes you guessed it. ********* has bought ONE MUG only!! *

300218_10150248173987014_617362013_7462579_622770_n.jpg

So here is the marketing tool of all time..... ONE SINGLE MUG promoting the company *********

298245_10150248172967014_617362013_7462578_5700622_n.jpg

And here it is in full use for the first time!

What vistaprint didnt count on was that we are a bit stingy with our marketing budget so we took them up with their offer.

Now we just need to decide what to do with it.

Maybe we will donate it to this forum and its "Plumber of the month award"....

Or maybe its just too valuable for that !!!

226003_10150234118312014_617362013_7315061_4331848_n.jpg

Perhaps it will be displayed in the back window of the delivery fleet.

http://www.*********.com/jpgs/kit2.jpg

But until we decide then its thank you vistaprint for our free mug !

*The mug was free but we had to pay £2.99 postage and packing

Last edited by a moderator:
How about setting up a mug of the year award and then sending it and some free drills to who you consider to have been the best poster on the forum this year.
I hope you enjoy it Gasman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The most important tool of all.. A coffee mug just for you... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock