Discuss The Renowned Company of Bodge'it and Scarper Ltd......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to The Renowned Company of Bodge'it and Scarper Ltd......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is my first post, it might be a bit long because im trying to put all the info which could be relevant but i'll try to avoid waffling on...
Replies
Views
Just had the obligatory email from a company trying to sell contract s for repair etc: Seems very similar to the ones a yea back that required a...
Replies
Views
R
Hi my original boiler a potterton netaheat was over 20 years old and although having performed very well, was retired 5 years ago. It was replaced...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
D
I’m sorry this is long but I need to lay down the facts. I’ve been in my house for 30 years. Prior to my ownership land to the side of the house...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock