Search the forum,

Discuss The Richard3009 questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
This guy seems to be a right Richard!
I answered (vaguely) his post earlier about what type oil hose he needed for his boiler.
Now he has a post about what “ballpark” figure for oil pressure on his boiler!
He has been largely just on here over a long period basically asking details of how to work on his own oil boiler.
Frankly I ain’t helping him.

thought you would like him :D

I wouldn’t help him anymore mate. Just keep telling him to get a pro in.

Thanks Harvest. Think that is the way to continue politely answering him.
I really get fed up with people who want an A to Z on how to repair and service their boiler.
A little knowledge or help asked for, - yes, but not a bit by bit free training course. :mad:

thought you would like him :D

I just immediately knew you had that green smiley face on your post with my username for a good reason. :)
Oil hose replacement was annoying me to help him, (I thought maybe more to this, is he servicing it all?) but then later when I saw he has another post asking for oil pump pressure, I just had enough of him.

Reply to The Richard3009 questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock