Discuss There are burst water mains are there are burst water mains.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
fk me hope there not on a meter it might burst into flames,they should not have used a flexible

24 inchmain burst in tottenham a few years ago flooded hundreds of shops before they got it of turned the road into a river

Yes a 1200mm Speedfit cap lowered from a crane, come in a pack of 5 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to There are burst water mains are there are burst water mains.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a dead 1990s Triton T70 shower and, for purposes of replacement, I'd like to know if it's mains or gravity fed. As it won't even switch on...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is it possible for chlorine content in mains water to be increase when everyone has been connected to the mains supply after being...
Replies
Views
I need to change my shower mixer and I have a unvented hot water cylinder. Is it sufficient to turn off the mains? Do I need to drain the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a question, I want my flat to be separately connected to the mains water supply for water coming into my kitchen and bathroom instead of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a strange grating noise when the mains water is running in a property I'm looking after. It's a ground floor flat, with a first floor...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock