Discuss There are times when I wonder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Jackson

if I'm right in the head.

Getting ready to go out to agility training and I discovered the loo was blocked. As I was in a rush I nipped outside and lifted the cover still in my slippers. Chamber was clear but there was a big plug of paper blocking the inlet from the soil stack. Slipped on a pair of black mamba gloves and, whilst spraying the hose down the chamber started to try and break up the plug with a drain rod. It was having none of it so, in a rush to get out, I grabbed a garden trowel and had a poke with that. That did the trick, I managed to break a bit off which harmlessly washed away followed by a rumble as the rest of the plug shifted. I leapt back, leaving my slippers behind as a 4ft fountain of Shiite erupted from the chamber. As the deluge subsided I was stood in my stockinged feet covered from head to foot in said shiite. The once clear chamber was now blocked and my slippers sat on the ground full of more shiite.

First issue was to clean myself up a bit so I hosed myself down (thank the lord for external hot taps). Next I looked at my very sorry slippers and decided that no way was I ever putting those back on my feet so in the bin they went. I then stood outside, sopping wet and rodded the drain. This was quite easy but I then had to hose down the shiite and paper that had spread itself across the back yard and followed it up by giving it a good wash down with bleach.

Hopefully none of the neighbours were looking out of the window then as they would have been greeted by the site of me stripping naked outside the back door. Another hose down of myself and my clothes followed. The clothes then went in the machine whilst I went and showered under the hottest shower I could stand.

I bet Bertie did a runner, Mike steaming in the garden looking to wipe himself down!!

What is this fascination you have with Shyte Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to There are times when I wonder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I have a main drain that is plugged up in my apartment complex I rented a snake got it unplugged then flushed toilet paper down the toilet then...
Replies
Views
My clothes washing machine drain pipe overflowed water when the machine was emptying, so I augered the pipe over 15 feet and I even had a plumber...
Replies
Views
N
Hi I've had a new bathroom plumbed and an en suite in the room next door. All new plumbing to the outside sewer along one wall, plumber had free...
Replies
Views
Evening lads/lassies I'm not sure if this is allowed in here......If not please delete. I am running a small company - 5 lads (3 tradesmen, 1...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue with my bathroom sink. It's been "blocking" regularly, maybe once a month, for at least 3 years. The sink fills with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock