• Thread starter Deleted member 64964
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 1K
  • thermo

Discuss Thermo hits 60! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy should be ban for being to happy and way to imaginative on how to get his post count up ;)
Ps congratulations

Please leave the posting to the Midlands based boys, as we get fed up with you rich Southerners posting on here:)

Please leave the posting to the Midlands based boys, as we get fed up with you rich Southerners posting on here:)

Haha

Just because I live in Bournemouth, does it mean I'm a southerner? ;)

Us southerners have to post in order to keep threads balanced and not just land rover, gravy, giro and Yorkshire based

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermo hits 60! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
Wishing everyone on tgmhis forum a very happy Christmas!! I am working on a combi boiler which has problem with heating only. Water is heating...
Replies
Views
If doing safety checks on a new oven. You check the fsd on the hobs are operating within 30seconds. Are modern ovens now mainly thermo electric...
Replies
Views
Want to replace an old thermostat (heat only) with a Sensi Smart thermo. Same needs a C wire. Can I connect the C wire to to the pos terminal on...
Replies
Views
Would anyone be able to advise how to remove the thermo cartridge from these shower taps ? The cartridge has a notch in it which means it can't...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock