Search the forum,

Discuss Third dent in 8 month old van.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanios

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Seriously what is wrong with people? Yet again I come back to my van to find a little dent on it. Nothing big but obvious when the light reflects.. Got a dashcam that films it when im parked couldn't find nothing on it, even if I could would probably be no point over a tiny dent, but just ****es me off how brazen some people are. No idea how people buy a shiny ferrari and sleep at night

Try using some of the companies that pull dents out. Amazing job they can do and for very reasonable cost.

I have got loads of little dents on my van, mainly from parking up in the car parks for building sites. I have never once hit my van on or with anything. Funnily enough, no one ever seems to know anything about dents that appear on mine.

Makes my blood boil this as you know it's folk with the attitude it's just a van !!! I now take two parking spots when in car parks as I'm fed up of people opening doors into it. Had more than a few mucky looks but tough. Rant over !

Just have a well used van with a few scratches and minor dents and you won't notice or worry if you get an extra dent.

Yes, people always ruin your stuff its not worth it. Only yesterday I side swiped a hedgerow on a country rd, its an 11 year old van so it not going to worry about a few fine scratches.

Worst one I was sat in the van on gym car park, woman walks up to passenger seat on her suv thats next to my van , husband gets in driver side, the portly lady opens her door hits my front bumper wit it pretends nothing happened sits her arse down husbands starts the motor.
I just stared at her in disbelief, took me few seconds to confirm that they were actually about to drive off before I run out and started on them.

I've looked over my front bumper managed to rub the mark off with my finger. But the point is she didnt even turn to see if my bumper fell off or whatever she would get in the car the same and drive off.

Had that in a car park. Person pulls in at the side and crack as they open the door. They couldnt give a monkeys until they shut the door and then I slam the van door open, wind window down and agree it is a bit tight. Too may a holes about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Third dent in 8 month old van.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Well, this is a new one on me. Has anyone got any thoughts on the following? I completed a bathroom job and invoiced for the last portion of...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I'm new on here and would like to ask if anyone has practical advice. I live in a converted house hence I live in the flat on the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I've just joined this forum as I'm desperately in need of some help. My elderly parents (81 and 77) have a Baxi Solo 3 pf60 and it...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
AN organised crime gang is believed to be targeting vehicles across the borough in search of tools after more than 37 cars and vans were broken...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock