Discuss Tiled walls and laminate flooring in bathroom in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys. Would appreciate some thoughts on installing a waterproof good quality laminate floor in a large bathroom with tiled walls. This appears to be frowned upon in the past with the few old discussions I've pulled up but these days with today's materials and ideas is it doable? There's a few logistical reasons I'd rather use laminate instead of floor tiles so just wondering if there's any potential issues using laminate. Thanks!

Aslong as it’s rated for use in bathrooms / wet environments then you will be fine

Transition trim eg like they use on floor to tiles etc

A nice silicon bead 5-8mm

Reply to Tiled walls and laminate flooring in bathroom in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, Our bathroom was installed 9 months ago by what we know were tradespeople who did not have the skill or experience to do so. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
I'll start this by saying I'm hoping to sort this by diy / minimal professional help as I'm a very tight budget! I've got a walk-in shower in a...
Replies
Views
I have a potential issue with a toilet on a newly tiled floor and looking for some advice on acceptable tolerances and what to do. The back of...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock