Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Tiled walls and laminate flooring in bathroom in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys. Would appreciate some thoughts on installing a waterproof good quality laminate floor in a large bathroom with tiled walls. This appears to be frowned upon in the past with the few old discussions I've pulled up but these days with today's materials and ideas is it doable? There's a few logistical reasons I'd rather use laminate instead of floor tiles so just wondering if there's any potential issues using laminate. Thanks!

Aslong as it’s rated for use in bathrooms / wet environments then you will be fine

Transition trim eg like they use on floor to tiles etc

A nice silicon bead 5-8mm

Reply to Tiled walls and laminate flooring in bathroom in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock