Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Timeclock service reminder reset. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Clock is a S27r service plus. I've had customer on the phone this morning with 0 days left . Its an ex council house and I've told her that the boiler needs a service but is there a way that she can reset the clock. I looked at install details online and found only that by pressing the set and select button it resets the clock but doesn't bring CH back on. I reckon it's something simple but thought I'd ask u guys and try save a journey lol.

Shoot ment to put that in other room sorry .

No one came accross these .

[DLMURL="http://www.horstmann.co.uk/product-literature/product-literature/timeswitches-programmers/"]Horstmann :: Time Switches & Programmers[/DLMURL]

down at the bottom...page 5

Last edited by a moderator:
[DLMURL="http://www.horstmann.co.uk/product-literature/product-literature/timeswitches-programmers/"]Horstmann :: Time Switches & Programmers[/DLMURL]

down at the bottom...page 5

No mate your goid guess... That only resets the actual clock but the service reminder stays there stopping the clock from working .... They use these in council or HAs but this is the first one I've came accross. Like I said I've downloaded all the bumf and can find nothing so wondered if any guys on here work alongside HA or council might know. I think it's maybe a sequence of buttons or maybe a button on the back of the clock. Il have a look tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I find a timer on service is ring the manufacturer and get them to talk me through it over the phone.

I was going to say, call the manufacturer and ask them, it'll probably be quicker. We only use Drayton clocks with service reminder and you need a remote to reset them. Right pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Timeclock service reminder reset. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock