Search the forum,

Discuss Today will be a Croppie free day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

But I will be catching up tomorrow.

Off out with the lodge in a moment.

It's going to be a messy day!

BEHAVE YOURSELVES!

(I'm looking at you Stafford!)

But Ray was going to run a giveaway for norn Ireland today...

Oh well guess there's always next year

A lodge fun day?! Why weren't we invited? Is there gonna be food?

Its a bit weird ......no Mr Cropsta, no bother, no swearing, no posts cancelled, nobody banned . Do we really need him ?

Townfanjon - now struck off lol

I've had a couple of custards who have mentioned they are Freemasons. Usually when I'm half out the door and on my third good bye.

At which point I usually drop my tool bag and usher them back indoors thirsty for anecdotes.

I thought it was meant to be a secret society, with 'code-words' and 'secret' handshakes.
I was also under the impression that you were not to let anyone know you were part of this 'secret society'

Obviously my thoughts were wrong - ......unfortunately!

I thought it was meant to be a secret society, with 'code-words' and 'secret' handshakes.
I was also under the impression that you were not to let anyone know you were part of this 'secret society'

Obviously my thoughts were wrong - ......unfortunately!

Society with secrets, old fruit. And no such thing as a secret handshake. There are grips, of which I think I know 10 depending on which degree we've opened in, entrance phrases and pass words. Our laws and constitutions are readily available for anyone to download and read, and the addresses of our meeting places are readily available.

About Freemasonry

But , yes, it got messy.

11427243_937294276309809_8995258027001555577_n.jpg1508649_937294939643076_6260527693552453712_n.jpg11017860_937296489642921_6912504291592228957_n.jpg

But , yes, it got messy.

I can't believe anything you're involved with - 'gets messy'

It's so out of character for you!!!!!

RE: Secret Society.
When I was a kid, in shorts, one of my mates dad and grandfather were Freemasons.
Nothing was ever mentioned or spoken about - even to their children
His dad would get dressed up and disappear until the early hours of the morning.
No questions were asked and no explanations were given.

Last edited:
Some people speak about it, Oz, some don't. Up to the individual at the end of the day.

I make no secret of, and am proud of, being a Mason. Obviously there's stuff I can't and won't tell you, there's plenty that I can.

My wife and stepdaughter, for example, have both been shown around the hall and both sat in the Master's chair before I did. I didn't sit in it until I was supposed to.

My wife and stepdaughter, for example, have both been shown around the hall and both sat in the Master's chair before I did. I didn't sit in it until I was supposed to.

Was that out of respect crops or because there wasn`t a ladder? lol

rpm (ex member 22-6-15) lol

Some people speak about it, Oz, some don't. Up to the individual at the end of the day.

I make no secret of, and am proud of, being a Mason. Obviously there's stuff I can't and won't tell you, there's plenty that I can.

with them lickle sticks he can only perch on it :)

Things are cool, don`t stir him up again.

Cool my arris......he'll be goin in dry tonight.....oooooh i can hear the snap of the latex gloves as we speak......you do have private medical insurance don't you?

Haven`t you got somewhere better to be tonight? lol

Haven`t you got somewhere better to be tonight? lol

Ermmm......no not really......the entertainment looks pretty good in here tonight and i think i'll just open another ESB and get the cadbury's fruit and nut out of the fridge in anticipation..........as you were!

Ermmm......no not really......the entertainment looks pretty good in here tonight and i think i'll just open another ESB and get the cadbury's fruit and nut out of the fridge in anticipation..........as you were!

Chocolate in the fridge? Freak show!

I don't think you are in a position to cast aspersions Adam....anyway, its better from the freezer

I don't think you are in a position to cast aspersions Adam....anyway, its better from the freezer

oooh are we discussing the benefits of a cold mars bar and what you can get upto with one and a friendly lass? Brings back a few memories mmmmmmmm not sure if they tasted better once they warmed up a bit though...... seeing as where they got left :)

oooh are we discussing the benefits of a cold mars bar and what you can get upto with one and a friendly lass? Brings back a few memories mmmmmmmm not sure if they tasted better once they warmed up a bit though...... seeing as where they got left :)

Nobody mentioned mars bars you pervy old git....fruit and nut is in a class of its own:smile5:

No disrespect intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Today will be a Croppie free day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock