Discuss Today will be a Croppie free day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you are in a position to cast aspersions Adam....anyway, its better from the freezer

I don't think you are in a position to cast aspersions Adam....anyway, its better from the freezer

oooh are we discussing the benefits of a cold mars bar and what you can get upto with one and a friendly lass? Brings back a few memories mmmmmmmm not sure if they tasted better once they warmed up a bit though...... seeing as where they got left :)

oooh are we discussing the benefits of a cold mars bar and what you can get upto with one and a friendly lass? Brings back a few memories mmmmmmmm not sure if they tasted better once they warmed up a bit though...... seeing as where they got left :)

Nobody mentioned mars bars you pervy old git....fruit and nut is in a class of its own:smile5:

Some people speak about it, Oz, some don't. Up to the individual at the end of the day.

I make no secret of, and am proud of, being a Mason. Obviously there's stuff I can't and won't tell you, there's plenty that I can.

My wife and stepdaughter, for example, have both been shown around the hall and both sat in the Master's chair before I did. I didn't sit in it until I was supposed to.

No disrespect intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Today will be a Croppie free day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock