Search the forum,

Discuss Toile pan connector extension in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, I’ve got a close coupled toilet wher the waste come out of the back of the toilet then it’s a 90 degree bend to the right where it goes off through the wall. However with the 90 degree pan connector pushed into my soil pipe, the pan connector end isn’t long enough to reach the back of toilet.

I tried using a flexi pan connector but it kept leaking. I changed this for a straight pan connector going onto the 90 degree pan connector and this is still leaking. Any ideas on the best solution please.

You need an extension, or a sleeve.
Pan connectors aren't designed to fit into each other directly.

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mcalp...or-straight-extension-piece-white-110mm/98788

WC sleeve.PNG

How much length do you need ?

Reply to Toile pan connector extension in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock