Search the forum,

Discuss toilet leak from pvc pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

hi i have a drip leak from the bottom of this pipe
see attached how do i fix it is there a video
that would help me
cheers

Attachments

• leak.jpg
    leak.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 11
  • pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 11
The only chance you have of a quick fix is to try and tap the outer ring back over the rubber connector.
Tap the outer plastic ring away from the pan.
If that doesn't fix it, plan b is to remove pan and put a new connector on.
Problem with that is you have a skew pan - pan outlet to the left.
If you break the pan removing it, an new skew pan will cost you @ $400.00.
They are expensive for the reason that only 1 company makes them and if you need one, you will pay the price.

Reply to toilet leak from pvc pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a small leak from the brass body which can be unscrewed. Is there a seal behind the body? Thanks.
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock