Discuss Toilet seat rare type in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Where to source this type of toilet seat from ?
Does anyone know where to source one of these nowadays, been advised it's about 35 years old now and was a french type one. Are the obsolete now, and only top or bottom connection fixings exist or are they source from a website possibly.? Any answers would be greatly appreciated..
Otherwise it's a case of a bit of ingenuity and routing similar groves out of the back of a new seat and connecting it to pre existing connections i guess.

Attachments

• 20231125_140145.jpg
    20231125_140145.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 14
  • 20231125_140151.jpg
    20231125_140151.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20231125_140157.jpg
    20231125_140157.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 12
New toilet or a joiner to fab you one up

New toilet or a joiner to fab you one up
Yeah i guessed that shaun, cheers.
I don't want to head down the new toilet direction personally as it could lead to a Pandoras box, as all the back of soil waste pipe right up to the back of the toilet has been boxed and tiled in over 30 years with a few tiles i.e. rare patterns on that i probably won't be able to source either for replacement.. so yes, looks like a bit of engeinuity is needed on this one.

Reply to Toilet seat rare type in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been researching and planning a job for my home the past few days and a few pieces of advice would be welcome to help me along the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock