Discuss toilet tank no water. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daku

hey guys

just moved into a new property and flushed the toilet for the 1st time and all was fine.

few hrs later tried to flush again and it wont happen. There water doesnt seem to be flowing in the tank. Filled up the tank manually using a jug and the toilet flushed fine.

so no water is reaching the tank?? any solutions

much appreciated. thanks

water from taps seem to be working fine.

Is there a valve underneath the toilet or is the inlet valve stuck? Is it a ball float or a little plastic thing?

Is there an isolator underneath or anything? Welcome to the forum

Suffering from a touch of the zeb's
Obviously that should read pipework ......dam you predictive text:)

hey guys,

not at the property at the moment, as far as im aware there is no ball pump in the tank. could the previous owners have turned water to the toilet off somehow? . will take picture once im there

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to toilet tank no water. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I turned my cold water feed off in the airing cupboard which supplies only cold water to my bathroom but it also turned the water to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock