Discuss Toilet waste cemented. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

Anyone seen this sort of setup before?
Not sure if it will be like a clay connector but cemented up ?
Never come across it before

Any advice be appreciated before I chip away at it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231027_160653_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027_160653_Gallery.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 17

Reply to Toilet waste cemented. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock