Discuss Toilet waste lower than soil pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

TBH sounds like both at fault measure the height of the existing pipe off the floor what’s the distance ?

Middle of the new toilet pipe is at 185mm above the floor not sure what the middle of the existing pipe is but the difference between the bottom of both pipes is about 25mm.

To be honest this is the first toilet I have ever had installed and I had no idea that this was even a concern, I was relying on my installer to tell me what I had to consider in choosing a toilet that would work for my situation.

Wall hung pan takes lot longer to install, don`t expect it for the same price as a floor sitting pan & cistern. Put it on a plinth and the kink in the braided flexi might also be removed by raising the pan & cistern.

Wall hung pan takes lot longer to install, don`t expect it for the same price as a floor sitting pan & cistern. Put it on a plinth and the kink in the braided flexi might also be removed by raising the pan & cistern.
Thanks, any idea how long to install a wall hung one? My installer says this one took him 1.5 days!

Thanks, any idea how long to install a wall hung one? My installer says this one took him 1.5 days!

1.5 days for what ?

1.5 days for what ?
1.5 days to install this new toilet - see front pic attached

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-14 at 13.21.43.jpeg

Reply to Toilet waste lower than soil pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock