Discuss Toilet Waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leslie50

Why are there so many issues ,had to replace toilet, Grey waste going into wall is about 3inch higher then the toilet itself, did connect with flex waste but the angle of the waste pipe look all wrong , the grey waste pipe is easy to get to outside, my idea is to put a new grey waste through the wall at the right height, could make a little platform for the toilet ,but felt it would not look nice. Any Tips would be greatly accepted .
Les

Done two of these for the people we contract to just raised the toilet on wood and got some of that bendy edging stuff they put round windows screwed and put some mastic on it. Winner ;)

Hi Mikey, what wood do you put it on? And any idea what that bendy stuff is actually called? Thanks

I assume he just uses UPVC trim which you can buy from fleabay or from any window company. Comes in different thicknesses etc, I recently bought some to sort out the conservatory, cost about £8 for a 3 metre length.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet Waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
I’d like to replace the toilet in my house with a back to wall one. The plan is to build a panel on stud work to conceal the cistern and then use...
Replies
Views
I currently have a floor standing pan in a downstairs cloakroom. The waste is vertical about 10mm on the inside of a 2- brick external wall. As...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock