Discuss Toilet water leak advice wanted in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I get a slight leak of water in the bowl. Any advice re the attached please. Thank you in advance

Attachments

• IMG_2052.jpeg
    IMG_2052.jpeg
    361.2 KB · Views: 24
Siamp optima 49 will only twist one way have a look on the carriage for the stops and there should be an opening on one side twist while holding the bottom carriage that way

You will need a new washer prob bubbled

Siamp optima 49 will only twist one way have a look on the carriage for the stops and there should be an opening on one side twist while holding the bottom carriage that way

You will need a new washer prob bubbled
Look to be the washer. It seems it’s 2 1/4 inch. I can’t seem to find one online. Any ideas where in the uk I can obtain and what I should search for online? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2098.jpeg
    IMG_2098.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 13
Just get a whole new flush valve and just swap the top half eg the bit you remove I normally do
But here’s a link to the Washer

Reply to Toilet water leak advice wanted in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock