Currently reading:
Top weekend

Discuss Top weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinplumba

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Daughter came to stay this weekend, been one of the best days of my life,,went to primark...minta !!!!

going to primark is fun for you lost the will to live have we? my wifey go,s to swansea primark now and again so we takes a day trip out in the car to brum off to the bullring she go,s to primark the difference? none​ same size shop same layout same queues still boring stuff cloths shopping i aint built for it

going to primark is fun for you lost the will to live have we? my wifey go,s to swansea primark now and again so we takes a day trip out in the car to brum off to the bullring she go,s to primark the difference? none​ same size shop same layout same queues still boring stuff cloths shopping i aint built for it

ah but difference is daughter thinks DAD is ace at splashing the cash.. wife [as mine] knows you are a tight wad admit it and let her by lunch preferbly a liquid one every one a winner regards turnpin
icon7.png

ya missing the point !!! i spent quality time with her, getting to know her, really ejoyed it !!! ya sarcastic lot lol :)
did spend a bit tho :)

ya missing the point !!! i spent quality time with her, getting to know her, really ejoyed it !!! ya sarcastic lot lol :)
did spend a bit tho :)

Joking aside had a visit today from eldest Son his Wife and latest edition to the family 5 month old GRACIE God I love admitting my age but only to my Grandaughter I can`t wait to let her take me and my pension to Primark for a spend up regards turnpin
icon7.png

my daughters yasmin shes a little angel sometimes my lad whos 13 is a Thomas gobs a bit on the sharp side until i shout LOL

14 going on 30 lol and so intelligent...
lovely name is gracie..
mines eloise
Again beautiful names and I believe they know now more than we shall ever know I sometimes think with all the doom and gloom about we some times forget just how fortunate we all are regards turnpin
icon7.png

Last edited:
Again beautiful name and I believe they know now more than we shall ever know I sometimes think with all the doom and gloom about we some times forget just how fortunate we all are regards turnpin
icon7.png
yeah, teaching me to use, or should i say takin over my ipad ??? lol

Spending time with my lass is still some of the best time of my life (i have a son too but although i shouldn't say it she is my favourite). She turned 21 Monday and as usual i spoiled her much more than i should do much to the annoyance of her mother!
Some things i handled really badly over the years but she forgave me.
We all fk up in life but your kids will always be your kids and i know when i get old and senile she will be there for me.

Enjoy your time Dancin :wink:

and my daughter just thinks shes 21 , like all daughters has me wrapped around her little finger. not that id admit to it lol

Whilst I can appreciate spending quality time with your kids, the two words I wouldn't use in the same sentence is

'primark and quality'

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Top weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back