Discuss Top weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinplumba

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Daughter came to stay this weekend, been one of the best days of my life,,went to primark...minta !!!!

going to primark is fun for you lost the will to live have we? my wifey go,s to swansea primark now and again so we takes a day trip out in the car to brum off to the bullring she go,s to primark the difference? none​ same size shop same layout same queues still boring stuff cloths shopping i aint built for it

going to primark is fun for you lost the will to live have we? my wifey go,s to swansea primark now and again so we takes a day trip out in the car to brum off to the bullring she go,s to primark the difference? none​ same size shop same layout same queues still boring stuff cloths shopping i aint built for it

ah but difference is daughter thinks DAD is ace at splashing the cash.. wife [as mine] knows you are a tight wad admit it and let her by lunch preferbly a liquid one every one a winner regards turnpin
icon7.png

ya missing the point !!! i spent quality time with her, getting to know her, really ejoyed it !!! ya sarcastic lot lol :)
did spend a bit tho :)

ya missing the point !!! i spent quality time with her, getting to know her, really ejoyed it !!! ya sarcastic lot lol :)
did spend a bit tho :)

Joking aside had a visit today from eldest Son his Wife and latest edition to the family 5 month old GRACIE God I love admitting my age but only to my Grandaughter I can`t wait to let her take me and my pension to Primark for a spend up regards turnpin
icon7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Top weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
C
My 2yr old grand-daughter decided to post her Christmas Card through the gap at the top of the fire I cannot see any screws to release the cover...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back