Discuss Total filter or magna clean? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stu.roberts

Which is better? I've always used the tf1 but a merchant I use is trying to get me to use a magna clean, are they any better?

never had any problems fitting the TF1. Never fitted a magna clean plus there more expensive

I have used both and had problems with both.

The magnaclean valves leak and I have had one leak from the plastic body.

The Fernox TF1 is better but can leak from the drain valve. I usually add a further isolating valve or brass cap.

I am going to try the Spirotech SpiroTrap MagnaBooster next time, it has has a twenty year guarantee and is all brass and smaller & neater. Unless anyone knows why I should not try it, if so let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for the info guys, think I'll stick to what I know best then.

I use total filter, but i want to try Spirotech SpiroTrap MagnaBooster next time as well

I've fitted loads of magnaboosters on warmfront jobs and they're not a patch on magnacleans or TF1s. Really well engineered but nowhere near as effective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Total filter or magna clean? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock