Discuss total filth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

for all those wannabe plumbers and those who have seen it all before!!!.
todays job, i could smell the house before the door was opened.
the woman said sorry about the mess but i am tidying up.....this is when the alarm bells go off through experience as the door opened.
dog faeces smudged all over the floor throughout down stairs.

these pictures dont really show all but in real life its 10 times worse.
try zooming in, the floor had been cleaned for me to get to the sink, the cooker is swimming in 1/2'' of 'liquid' and the toilet floor is 1/2'' in pee. that on the toilet base and seat is smeared poo!! (realised after i put my tools there.lol), first time i had to sanitise my tools after a job..

outside, there is dog poo with furry fungus on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

utter filth.

how many of you would tell them to sod off?.

Photo-0011 (2).jpgPhoto-0012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if i'd have known you were coming round, I'd have cooked....

Urgh, rather you than me! Luckily haven't been to anywhere nasty for ages, always worth keeping a small pot of vics on the van for such occasions ;)

Cat fur on the counter tops is another no no !

For fancying a cup of tea (X-CBer experience)

Ooh, that reminds me ... I bought some Nutella earlier! :smart:

Nom nom nom...

Definitely that toilet would have needed new parts that I didn't have & I would have to see if any merchants could order them... then I would drive away! Would ring later to say I was unable to get parts & too busy! Lol!

I take it that you didn't accept any tea or coffee & a sandwich? :grin:
"....no, thanks but I just had food on my last job! "

Last edited:
Kids stuff !! doing jobbing work for council have had ; dead cats in bath, buckets of Urine in bedroom, been their for weeks with crust on top, Holes cut thorough wall behind sink unit so tennent could let chickens in at night, bags of excrement thrown into loft along with dead cats & dogs, Places & People so dirty that had to call in Council cleaning team who turn up with large van strip off tennent then clean them up and burn everything in house, this place would be classed as posh, bet they had 50" tv new X-Box ect maybe even new car !!

Last edited by a moderator:
i've never been anywhere that looks like that. which probably means i wouldn't be prepared with excuses and would find myself doing the work and then going home and breathing into a paper bag to calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to total filth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I hope this is the right section to post this, so here goes. If not, my apologies, newbie here. I am removing a radiator in my...
Replies
Views
What are your pet hates for bathrooms (i.e. in general)? Mine are: 1, Coloured suites (anything other than white, ESPECIALLY chocolate wc's) 2...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock