Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Anyone know the towels that soak up
Twice as much as others?

Thx

fo what, and to re use ?

Personally I don't understand the use of beach towels and a plumber, all those soaking wet towel slung in the van, just buy a ÂŁ35 wetvac from screwfix.

google Disney Magic Towel

just double up a normal towel, then leave it all wet and drippy in your van, as its too much bother hunting for george in my van:)

or you can go into any Williams branch and nick the towels from the staff bogs :):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Towel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have an electric towel rail which has stopped working. All the lights are flashing from blue to red and the boost light is flashing green I...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Can I simply undo the screws on this heater towel rail, make sure it's off and prop it up while I paint the wall behind it? I saw...
Replies
Views
Hi all. The current towel rail is 1000mm x 600mm and ideally I'd like the pipes coming straight from the ground into the rail. The distance...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock